We, Aorangi Peak Limited,(hereinafter referred to as either "we" or "us" or "our" or "Aorangi Peak") respect the privacy of all its customers and business partners, and treats personal information (personal data) provided by you as confidential. We know that you are concerned how information about you is collected, used and stored, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so with every due care and diligence in accordance with all the relevant laws of New Zealand.
Types of information we collect:
We may request information in several areas of our website, including but not limited to, when you:
1. use our Online Reservations, newsletter subscription and brochure request;
2. submit enquiries and feedback forms;
3. response to different types of communications (e.g. Surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations).
4. submit a job application
We endeavor to collect information strictly in accordance with this Privacy Statement. The types of personally identifiable information (hereinafter collectively referred to as either "the Data" or "personal data") that we collect may include but not be limited to:
2. E-mail address
3. Telephone Number
4. Fax Number
5. Any other relevant information for any of the purposes as mentioned herein below
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you, such as your use of our websites, communication preferences, travel habits, aggregated data relative to your stays, and responses to promotional offers and surveys.
Purpose For Collection, Processing, and Disclosure:
he Data you provided may be collected and used by Aorangi Peak for one or more of the following purposes:
1. Providing services such as processing a transaction (e.g. making a reservation, fulfilling a request for information, or completing a product order):
2. For marketing purposes, such as sending you updates on our latest promotions, including joint- and cross promotions with our business partners;
3. Performing market research via surveys to better serve your needs, improve the effectiveness of our website, your hotel experience, our various types of communications advertising campaigns, and/or promotional activities:
4. For identification and verification purposes;
5. When required or authorized by or under any law or any court order or any law enforcement agent or authority or any other government authority organisation or body to disclose the information:
6. Disclosing any of the Data to any third party either in Hong Kong or overseas if the disclosure is necessary for or directly related to any of the above purposes; and
7. or any other purpose, which is either necessary for or directly related to any of the above purposes.
Aorangi Peak safeguards the privacy and security of personal data of every visitor, user and booker to our website.
To maintain the accuracy of the Data, as well as preventing from unauthorized access and ensuring the correct use of the Data, we have carried out appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure the Data we collect online.
The website has a firewall in place, which is devised and set up to protect the Data collected from you against unauthorized or accidental access. However, complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet, and privacy cannot be assured in your communications to us. You acknowledge that personal information is disclosed at your own risk, and may be subject to unauthorized use by others. This may result in you receiving unsolicited messages from other parties. We are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, howsoever caused arising out of the communication of information to us.